Welcome to Djangondor’s documentation!
Indices and tables
- djangondor.collections.dict_values(target: Dict, *fields)
Retrieve a list of items specified by *fields on the target dictionary. The list is packed in the same order as the fields are provided
- djangondor.collections.exclude(source: Dict, *fields_to_exclude: any) Dict
Eclude the fields specified in fields_to_exclude from source
- djangondor.collections.value_list(queryset: django.db.models.QuerySet, field: str)
Generate an actual value list of one item per entry. This is meant to make it easier to retrieve list of items from queryset and we want an item
- class djangondor.models.BaseTimestampModel(*args: Any, **kwargs: Any)
Inherit this model to add time stamps to your models
- class djangondor.models.UUIDBaseTimestampModel(*args: Any, **kwargs: Any)
Inherit this model to add have a uuid pk andtimestamp
Make choices to passed to model field choices attribute. Each entry has the form (entry,entry)
- djangondor.processing.delete_and_respond(model: Model)
Deletes a model and returns a 204 JsonResponse response
- djangondor.processing.form_error_response(form: ModelForm, status=400)
Returns a JsonRespnse with having a representation of error messages from format_form_errors.
- djangondor.processing.format_form_errors(form: ModelForm)
Attempts to read the error messages in the form.
- djangondor.processing.process_form(form: ModelForm, /, set_fields: Dict = None, error_status=400, respond=False)
Return model that has been saved with commit=False when the form has no errors otherwise None and a JsonResponse object with the given error_status if the form had errors otherwise None The entries in set_fields are set on the model just after calling save(commit=False) on the form
- djangondor.processing.save_and_respond(model: Model, /, serialize_with=None, success_status=200, error_status=400, **kwargs)
Saves a model and return a a JsonResponse. The response will have a status of success_status if successful or error_status if saving did not succeed.
- djangondor.processing.save_many_and_respond(*models: Model, success_status=200, error_status=400)
Saves as many models as there are in *models. This function returns a JsonResponse having a status success_status if saving was successful or returns a JsonResponse with status error_status.
Generates a tuple of fixed time intervals in a day. Each item consists of two str items: (time, time). divisions_per_hour determines the number of divisions in each hour.